I’m sorry that you had to see this pictures, but have you ever heard about the Surabaya Zoo? It’s the biggest zoo in Indonesia and it is, basically, a place for animals to die in the most horrible ways. They don’t have vets, they hardly ever clean the place, staff sells animal’s food, some of them are in really small cages…
You see the giraffe on the picture? It ate 20kg of plastic bags cause it was starving and all there was to eat was garbage. About 25 animals die per month.
The government doesn’t care about the zoo and ONGs have problems to release the animals cause most of them are not in healthy conditions to just go back to their true homes.
SIGN THE PETITION TO SHUT DOWN SURABAYA ZOO! Help to make a change. Reblog it. Post it on all your social medias. Invite your friends to join. Tell everyone you know about it.
This is not okay.
so many things i need 2 buy…. not enough sugar daddies .….
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
What she said
Reblogging this to use at a later date